FACT: Unexpected Water damage (flood, busted pipe, etc.) causes serious problems for your home or business. Unwarranted moistness in floors and walls promote mold growth, which spreads quickly in a structure. SERVPRO of South San Francisco City / San Bruno is here to help you in your unfortunate event. Our highly trained, experienced staff will get your home or place of business back to normal. We are confident in beginning the vital mitigation process as soon possible.
What is Mitigation?
Mitigation is the process to ease the severity of the water damaged property.
- Allows customers to salvage faster after a catastrophe;
- Cuts the financial shock of further damage to the property;
- Centers on reducing loss;
- Enables your property more rapid reclamation time.
If no Mitigation Process takes place, you run the risk of inconvenience and time, to deal with:
- Potential mold growth and damage to your property;
- Loss of sentimental or valuable possessions;
- Increased expenses.
We are Mitigation Specialists. Call or Text SERVPRO of South San Francisco City / San Bruno at 650-794-1000, to help get your home or business back to “Like it never even happened."