What is Mitigation for your Business?
Give us a call today at 650-794-1000, to help get your home or business up and running, “Like it never even happened.”
When the unexpected storm hits, SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno is here to help. Backed up drains, flooding, or even a broken water pipe, all of these losses can cause serious problems down the line. Our highly trained team works remedy the problem quickly, with minimum interruption to your company’s day to day function. The important thing to do once water loss is discovered is to mitigate immediately.
What is Mitigation?
- Mitigation alleviates the difficulty, resoluteness, and additional probability of damage to your property.
- Allows quicker recovery from the unfortunate event;
- Decreases financial burden that can incur; and
- Reduces loss, enabling your business to save on restoration costs and time.
What If I don’t Mitigate? You can:
- Be further inconvenienced by business interruption;
- Increase the potential for mold growth;
- Lose special effects and meaningful possessions; and
- Increase your debt in unplanned expenses due to the water loss.